Joseph and I have been staying at my parent's house while they are on vacation.
This morning when I fed Blake, I had him sit on the table. (I refuse to pack everything with me when I travel so his highchair is at home! )But, I kept having to walk to the sink or fridge and didn't want to worry about him crawling off the table. My large bag was perfect for him to sit in, occupy himself with the straps and material design, and wait for me to finish running around the kitchen!
This morning when I fed Blake, I had him sit on the table. (I refuse to pack everything with me when I travel so his highchair is at home! )But, I kept having to walk to the sink or fridge and didn't want to worry about him crawling off the table. My large bag was perfect for him to sit in, occupy himself with the straps and material design, and wait for me to finish running around the kitchen!
We have been here for 2 nights.
Blake eats while sitting on the table.
He is only allowed to crawl around the front room
and the kitchen because there are mouse traps in other rooms!
We keep a good eye on him! =)
And, he has been sleeping in a swing for the time we are here!
No pack 'n' play or bed against the wall to use!
Later on, Ivory and I were cleaning the kitchen when Blake decided to join us. I showed mom this picture and she told me about when I was 2 years old and she would place the dishes down low and then she let me help her put everything away!
Later on, Ivory and I were cleaning the kitchen when Blake decided to join us. I showed mom this picture and she told me about when I was 2 years old and she would place the dishes down low and then she let me help her put everything away!
Walking into the kitchen from the entry way, on the wall by the fridge, there are height markings of me, Chad, and Emily. I added Blake to the wall today! It is fun to see how quickly he is changing!
These pictures aren't good quality because I took them with Joseph's cell phone.
These pictures aren't good quality because I took them with Joseph's cell phone.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment