Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sick as a Family!

I took some pictures of Blake today. We have all been sick and Blake, the first to get over it, has been very mellow all week. Right now, he has no symptoms of his cold but he is very quiet and has been sleeping more often than normal. Lately I have been experimenting with a 50mm lens. I am still learning it. These pictures I took, I took too closely. I’m still trying to figure out the exact depth of field associated with this lens. It shouldn’t take me too long to figure it out! Blake has his 9 month mark coming up. I’m planning on going to a park and trying pictures there! I have been planning on park pictures since he was 6 months old… haha! It has been 2 full months since I’ve cut his hair, so it is getting pretty long! When I get him from his crib in the mornings, his hair is wild! Joseph won’t let me cut it anymore. He wants Blake to look like Jonovan! I won’t let it go that far, but for now, I’ll heed his wishes!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Blake's hair all messy! He is getting older looking!

    ReplyDelete